I can't run osdag after install that completly

hi every one
plz help me
I can’t run osdag after install that completly
what can i do ?

Hey @AminZahedi can you please share any screenshots so we can know the issue. Also please mention your system details such as: OS, Ram and Storage available.

Hello MaximTimeClock@AminZahedi,

Ensure that you’ve followed all the installation instructions provided by Osdag. Sometimes, missing a step can cause the program not to run properly.
Try running the program as an administrator. Right-click on the Osdag shortcut and select ‘Run as administrator’.
Temporarily disable your antivirus software and try running Osdag again. Sometimes antivirus programs can block certain aspects of the installation or running of new software.
Make sure that your system is up-to-date with the latest updates for your operating system.
If you still face issues, check the solutions posted in the Osdag Forum. You can also post your queries there for community support.
If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling Osdag. Make sure to download the latest version from the official website.
Remember, it’s important to have administrative privileges during the installation process.