I can't run osdag after install that completly

hi every one
plz help me
I can’t run osdag after install that completly
what can i do ?

Hey @AminZahedi can you please share any screenshots so we can know the issue. Also please mention your system details such as: OS, Ram and Storage available.

Yes I Facing Thise Problem.

Please follow installation instructions available here Downloads | OSDAG

If the issue still persists, please provide details on the issue so we can help

What steps should I take if I’m unable to get Osdag running after installation, and I also need to set up my system to recognize a microphone properly?

If you’re unable to run Osdag after a complete installation, ensure that all dependencies are properly installed. Check for any error messages during installation, and verify your system’s compatibility with Osdag. Refer to the official Osdag documentation or community forums for troubleshooting tips and solutions.

Claude 3 is the latest iteration in Anthropic’s line of advanced large language models (LLMs), made its debut in March 2024. This multimodal AI model brings significant advancements in reasoning, multilingual capabilities, and visual interpretation, setting a new benchmark for AI applications.

Hunt Mails makes it easier to reach the most influential people in the world. HuntMails platform is the best resource to use if you are looking for an email address from a business mogul such as Bill Gates or a tech guru like Elon Musk.

Mobile Reviews was created in 2024 by a team of smartphone enthusiasts looking to provide honest, unbiased mobile phone reviews.